Here is Miss Madison on her first day of school. She was so excited to finally be in school. While in line she was talking to her new classmates. I could hear her say in her most authoritive voice "I know how to spell cat C A T." Then she kindof looked at them like and what can you do? It was so funny. That's Madison....watch out teachers...here she comes.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten
Here is Miss Madison on her first day of school. She was so excited to finally be in school. While in line she was talking to her new classmates. I could hear her say in her most authoritive voice "I know how to spell cat C A T." Then she kindof looked at them like and what can you do? It was so funny. That's Madison....watch out teachers...here she comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment