So this blog is turning out to be a photo blog rather than a blog blog. While in New York my friend called me a camera slut....because thats all I do is take photos. (You would think I would be a scrapbooker...oh vey! no no no!) Maybe today I will just type instead of download another picture.
It is Christmas vacation.... Well for the girls and Scott. Since changing jobs/careers... I no longer have the nice Christmas vacation days off. Being a teacher has benefits of never working a holiday, unless its the 24th of july when school usually starts the next day. I taught at a year round school for 6 years and it was never a holiday. I worked this past Christmas, I will work on New Years. Which brings up another thing I'm missing.....going to the Sugar Bowl. I work for an airline... so that we can go fun places....the sugar bowl definitely fits that category. However I can't get the day off. The flights are looking full....and we have been too many places lately without the girls...and one more vacation without them....might be too much. So we will be watching the Utes from home. Sad.... sad... sad. It will be the last time to see some of the players all together on one team. I really have loved our season tickets this year and the 2008 team. Cant wait till fall! Well Scott still might head down to the game without me. I keep telling him he should go. I was able to get him a Utah football helmet for Christmas signed by Coach Whittingham. He would really like to get some of the players to sign it. Going to the Sugar Bowl would be the place to do it. We will see if he will go anywhere without me. He said he wants to watch the game with me. (some people say we are joined at the hip) I told him that i have been on 4 vacations without him this year....he needs to go on at least one. But that's what i love about him.....he needs me.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment