Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alexandra

I thought I would spotlight or tag.... (i guess thats the blog word) Alexandra. She is our oldest child. She almost came 9 weeks early to our family. She is now almost 9 years old. She is the sweetest little girl I could have ever hoped for. She loves to snuggle and sometimes ends up in the middle of the night snuggling up to Scotts legs at the bottom of our bed. We love you Alexandra!


Do you have brothers and sisters? Yes, I have one sister and zero brothers.

Do you like baseball? I kindof like it. I like to play baseball with Dad in the backyard. He throws the ball to me and I hit it really far.

Have you ever met a famous person? Yes, lets see.....ive met...who have i met? Have I met Miley? nope...I havent met anyone famous.

How do you spend your free time? Being in my room and making unusual things.

How old are you? 8

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. I went to the stadium of Fire and listened to Miley Cyrus in concert.

What was your favorite vacation? Georgia because I get to play with my cousins and see Dawn and them.

What's something you do well? jump rope and color oh and I kayak really good.

What's your Daddy like? A fun person that I can play with.

What's your favorite thing to do with him? When he teases me and we wrestle.

What's your mommy like? my mom is very fun and she is always helping us with whatever we need.

What's your favorite thing to do with your mom? Shop

Where were you born? Cottonwood Hospital...is that where i was born?

Which sports do you like? Dance...is that a sport? is piano a sport? (is this my child?)

Would you like to be famous? kindof

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? How old will i be....13. I dont know, probably going to school and studying a lot.

Whats your favorite food? Hawaiian Haystacks

Whats your favorite movie? High School Musical

Have you ever been out of Utah? Yeah...Las Vegas, Seattle, Florida, California, New York and Georgia.

What is your favorite TV show? Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher

1 comment:

SAM and RACHEL said...

o hey i came across a cute picture of alexandra recently on my computer....i'll have to get it to you