Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun!

This week has been an exciting week! We went to American Idol on Tuesday. Elyssa, Jeff, Teisa(friend from work), Kelly, Kacey, Scott and I flew down Tuesday morning and flew home the same night. WOW! I got an email Monday afternoon asking if I wanted tickets for the following day. I was able to respond this time and get 8 tickets. It was a really rushed day but so much fun! The only pictures I took were at breakfast. Before you go into the show they confiscate your phones. Anyways....we had a fun time. I had so much fun that I decided to pick up strep throat somewhere along the way. If you have ever had this horrible sickness....you know its the worst! Body aches....massive throat irritation and headaches! Im sicky! However it was soooooo nice to be out of the snow and enjoy sunny California just for one day. So Cal never disappoints!

1 comment:

Dyana said...

I'm so glad you had a great time but so sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon!