School ended on Friday and the girls had their 2nd dance recital. I was too sick to go to Fridays recital .....lucky for me they had 2 nights of recitals. If I didn't have a fever I would have gone. This is their favorite part of taking dance...."the recital". Madison has said in the past....I don't want to practice I just want to dance on the big stage. She IS a superstar!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loooove the dance pictures! What sweet girls you have! So beautiful! The tram ride sounds like fun!
Saw your mom and Ed today! It was so nice to see them again! I was in a rush to get home to the "kid," so I didn't get to visit. Hopefully, they will stay longer than one night. With all that driving, maybe they will stay longer to relax and visit.
Post a Comment