Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New York @ Christmas!

We finally made it to NY as a family for Christmas this year. I posted lots-o pics to share. We were only there 2 short days...but packed in a lot of fun!
To begin....our room was not ready after taking the red eye flight and arriving @ 0600. This is how we passed the time in the lobby of the hotel. Please notice Scott's dismayed face as I promised over and over that I was sure our room would be ready when we arrived. (it wasn't....so thankful for unconditional love!)
Madison never misses a moment to pose.


Scott and Alexandra slept....thanks Marriott for comfy benches...

Strike a pose!



We watched these crazy guys clean the glass ceiling...after no sleep my neck sure did hurt.



Madison and I played on this elevator


~Time Square~


with the token taxi cab in the background


Taking the subway....I had warned the girls over and over that hand holding was a must in NY... Madison looks a little unsure of our adventure in this pic.









This is inside the taxi...they have installed these tvs...what a treat!


Eating huge NY style pizza...now thats a treat!


The Rockefeller tree!


Swinging in Central Park










And finally these fun pics from the JFK airport.....lol!




No comments: