Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ya ya Goes to American Idol!

A couple weeks ago I got another email from American Idol to attend a taping. Scott and I had gone just 2 weeks earlier and told Alexandra that when we got tickets next year she could go. We have gotten tickets every year the past 3 years and thought we wouldn't get another chance to go until 2011. Well the stars were aligned and I got an the highly anticipated email just 2 weeks later. Here was her chance to go and she was so excited. Now the tickets do have a 14 and older age limit. We called American Idol and they said she would be okay to come to the taping.
Here are a couple pictures outside the CBS studio. Cameras are not allowed on the lot...... so there is no "pose here, pose here, take another picture i don't look good in this one" ....its more like "hurry no one is looking...take our picture!"

Alexandra was super excited! Inside the taping she said "pinch me so I know its not a dream!"
Yay! For Yaya!

Waiting to catch our plane back home!

No comments: