Saturday, August 21, 2010

Camping

We only made it camping once this summer as a family. But we made up for it with tons of chocolate!
Alexandra is getting so big. Hey Yaya, STOP GROWING you are supposed to be my baby!

The candy bar game

mmmmmm!


Madison, Taylor and Collin





What UP??

2 comments:

Dyana said...

I've been slack in the blogging department! Your camping pictures are darling! Looks like fun!!! That kid sitting in the chair with his/her legs crossed is sooo cute! I'm sorry if I got the sex wrong on the kid. Not sure if it was a boy or a girl (sorry mom!)!!!

Tracey said...

She is a cute little girl who got a hold of scissors and cut her own hair. So after a trip to the hair salon~ she stopped by and got her ears pierced. Ü little girls and scissors = boy haircuts. Ü She is a super cute girl though! Ü