Once again I was spoiled for my birthday. I really am spoiled and I appreciate it! Ü The day started with breakfast in bed from Alexandra and Madison. So yummy! Then while I was getting the girls ready for school, actually doing their hair which always comes with tears and crying "stop it mom!" I said "I wish someone would do my hair everyday." Well while Scott was taking the girls to school he called my hair dresser and made me an appointment for that morning to get my hair done. Awe....how sweet is that? almost made me cry. Ü Lunch was spent with Kelly at the Porcupine Grill, shopping that afternoon and then dinner with the family. At dinner they have a tradition of opening the roof, letting me write a wish down on a paper attached to a balloon and letting it go. It was very fun! And my wish came true.....I have a wonderful and loving family. Ü
1 comment:
Awwwww, Scott. That is sweeeet! That balloon wish thing sounds really cool, actually.
Post a Comment