So our laptop crashed the afternoon we left for Florida. Moments before we left for the airport my cell phone dropped in the toilet. You could definitely say I have been "technically grounded" for the past 12 days and counting........
The computer is getting fixed today. I do have a new cell phone, however all my phone numbers and cute pictures are gone off the phone. So yes those of you who I took pictures of ...... get your lip gloss ready for another shot.
Scott's birthday was spent in jfk and at 35,000 feet. The best part of his day was when we landed in SLC there was a message from Kelly......Utah Football season tickets are now on sale. We are now season ticket holders and we can't wait until this fall.
Pictures soon of our trip when I get the lap top back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment