Friday, January 30, 2009

Its Super Bowl Weekend!


Im so excited but sad....football officially ends this weekend. Well there is the pro bowl...or did that already happen? I dont know....thats not a game I look forward to. Sunday we are having friends over to watch the game. Let me first apologize to the "wives" that will coming. I will be watching the game. I wont be sitting in the kitchen chatting or eating the yummy treats...I will be watching the game, commercials and half time. I am cheering for the Cardinals this year. I actually feel like they are my team. We went to one of their games this year and was suprised with "field passes" from Kenny Iwebema #91. His mother is friends with my sister in law. Anyways we met a lot of players....had our pictures taken with them. Oh and watched them beat the St. Louis Rams and win the conference.

No comments: