This is for you Dyana! So our new dog is a boy and his name is Darcy. We bought him from a family in Provo (low IQ im sure) and they had named him Darcy. That is where the name came from. I guess it is a boys name in a movie...some chick flick....I don't know....because thats not the kind of movie I would chose to watch. Anyways....we thought about changing the name to something that rhymed....like carsey, farcy, harcy or larcy.. .....as you can see nothing works. So Darcy stuck.
I am not really fond of the dog. He likes to eat socks. He likes to eat his own feces. He likes to follow me around the house. I feel like I am a mom to a 2 year old again. I would have loved to have 3 children of my own..... but a dog? Since Scott and I have been married this is the fourth dog he has brought home. lol.... luckily it came potty trained and doesn't shed. I HATE DOG HAIR!!!! oh and about 20 minutes ago...Darcy puked! Yeah I didnt clean that up either.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you, Tracey! How could you not love a non-shedding feces eating dog named Darcy? You are like mom. She loves them little but not grown up! She doesn't even like Holly! Ha ha!
Well that's interesting how they named the dog. Odd. =)
Post a Comment