Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess Who's Having A Birthday Soon?




This picture was taken the day before I had....... I was on bed rest the last 7 weeks of my pregnancy, and she was born just 2 weeks early. That was better than coming 9 weeks early as she had tried to do at 31 weeks. I look like I wasn't very sick in this picture...which is odd because I was miserable. Going to the doctor 2-3 times a week to make sure everything was ok. The appointments usually ended up with me being admitted to the hospital until my blood pressure would go down. I literally had to lay down....sitting or standing would make my blood pressure raise. I couldn't even make my own breakfast. I think Kelly made sure there was an extra crib in the NICU just in case this little girl was born early. At last on March 14 our little girl was born healthy.

2 comments:

Dyana said...

Okay who was it?

Dyana said...

Or was that a dumb question?