
Well today is Traceys special day!!! Im not sure i should say this but is she turning 37 today. You would never know it by her looks or the way she acts. I want to wish her a happy birthday and tell her that we all love her and appreciate what she does for our family. We couldn't do it without ya. We love you!!!!!!!!! Everyone make sure you send a special happy birthday to Tracey today!!!
Top Ten about Tracey
10. she lets me have a dog.
09. she lets me hang some of my "stuff" on the walls.
08. she loves to go on drives.
07. she loves to camp.
06. she tells great stories of her sports days.
05. she loves sports.
04. she love sunday football.
03. she loves vacations
02. she is loud and loves to yell at the Utah games.
01. she has me!!!!!
Top Ten about Tracey
10. she lets me have a dog.
09. she lets me hang some of my "stuff" on the walls.
08. she loves to go on drives.
07. she loves to camp.
06. she tells great stories of her sports days.
05. she loves sports.
04. she love sunday football.
03. she loves vacations
02. she is loud and loves to yell at the Utah games.
01. she has me!!!!!
3 comments:
Awww! Cute! Happy birthday Tracey!!!!
Thanks Scott for taking over the blog on my birthday! You always take care of me! Although I dont know that I love to camp....:)!!! Wasnt I such a cute little girl. I think that is a horrible haircut though!! is it a mullet?
Happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment