Thursday, July 16, 2009

oh SNAP!

Well some of you might know that I have high blood pressure. It all started back in 2000 while I was pg with little ol'Alexandra. Not feeling so great at a dr's appt....yeah I was put on strict bed rest and medication for the remainder of the pregnancy. 3 years later, pg with Madison, the same thing minus the bed rest. Then about 3 years after that I had to start taking medicine everyday....bummer. Well about a month ago....I was told that I could stop taking the meds...but keep checking my blood pressure and if it goes up start back on the meds. booo! Today it happened....last night it was high...this morning it was high. oh im soooo disappointed!

2 comments:

the Johnson Mom said...

BUMMER!!! I was hoping you were good. Can you wait a few more days.

Dyana said...

That sucks! Why not try a few more days and then decide. Mine was high during all my anxiety problems, now it's fine.