Almost everyday for the past 2 weeks the girls and I have been going to the local pool. We have a lot of fun in the blazing sun. We have also been disappointed because with in minutes of the pool opening all the chairs and shade are GONE! So yesterday I devised a plan...we stood in line for the pool to open. 15 minutes passed by and the doors open, Alexandra got her wrist band on...I yell "RUN!" and she got us the last piece of shade! Yippee!!! I was soooo excited. 3 hours later after playing in the pool and reapplying sunscreen 1/2 way through we gave up our shade and left the pool. We come home and I start to realize......we all got burned today. WHAT? Huh? Okay so we have been going to the pool for the past 2 weeks and today we get burned??? booooo!
Mom do we have to take more pictures?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment