
I read the funniest thing today on Nie Nie's Dialouge blog. The dad was dealing with 2 scream little girls who were getting into trouble. He said "The devil called and said you are doing awesome!" Oh...wow! I literally laughed out loud! LOL! and gave my tummy a nice work out ...for real! Ü I then waited all day to use the line.... but right as I found the right moment to spring it off my tongue, I looked at Madison's cute face....and said "Heavenly Father called and said you are doing awesome!" I just couldn't bring myself to actually telling her that. I think the saying is very funny....but I think it would break her heart or she might aspire to the same odd compliment again. Anyways, she looked at me very oddly and said "what? How did he call you? I'm the one who prayed tonight!" oh she is just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment