Last weekend we headed to Las Vegas for a visit with Kacey and Kevin. There also just happened to be a Utah football game in town too. We headed out to Lake Mead before the game and then squeezed in another trip to the lake the next day too.
I want to know who vacations in Vegas without packing swimming suits? The temp. was in the 90's swimming? really? late October??......so I didn't pack suits, but the girls had fun swimming in their clothes anyways. I did go the next day to buy swimming suits, only to find racks of coats!!! yes coats and no swimming suits.
Thanks Kacey and Kevin for the fun weekend. Kacey is 38 weeks pregnant and such a trooper for taking us boating twice! She only had a few contractions the next day.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment