
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Aaaaah.....
This weekend we are celebrating 13 years of being married! We met in 1993, started dating in 1995 and were married in 1996 just 2 weeks after I finished college. (had to student teach before I officially graduated.) I love this man like buttah...2 sticks of buttah slapped togetha! Thank you for the giving me the best 2 girls in the whole world. Thank you for being my prince charming and ALWAYS treating me like a queen. Thank you for loving me more than peanut buttah! Enjoy some pics of us in our favorite pose.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Nothing ain't better than butta! That is so funny.
Congratulations on 13 years! Wow! How come it seems way longer than that? You do have two beautiful girls!
Shouldn't you add some pictures of when you met, dated and got married?? That would add true perspective...
Post a Comment