My little girl Madison loves to make up her own songs. Here is one I am listening to right now as she is playing dolls in the room next to me. "i will be your best friennnnnnnd. aaaaaaaah best friend..... its better its beetttttter!........There she goes ...there she goes again....there she goes again. A cottage....cottage.psshhhhht (like the sound of symbols) psssshhhhtt! ding! ding! ding! beep! beep! beep! hey kids its time to get up!
The washing machine is too loud for me to hear anymore. oh she is sooo cute! Time to get ready for school.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When does American Idol come back. Sign her up!
I'm like Madison. I make up songs all the time too. But, most of the time I make up the words to songs already known....like, "I am stuck on Gracie and Gracie is stuck on me." Because she's always laying RIGHT next to me in the bed where I can't move. =) I know; I'm a nerd.
Post a Comment