Thursday, August 27, 2009

That's My Yaya!

Alexandra loves babies. A couple of weeks ago we went to an auction for the young women in our ward. They were accepting donations to be auctioned off. Alexandra came up with the idea of offering to hold a baby for an hour. She is too young to officially babysit so this is the next best thing. She wouldn't be alone with the baby...but be there to help while the mother was busy at home. So the service was sold for 6 dollars and last week she went to our neighbors house to "hold the baby". She had so much fun! She will be a great babysitter one day!

1 comment:

Dyana said...

I was a terrible sitter! I hated it! My family has to bribe me to watch the kids now....which is why they never ask. =)

I have lost half of my blog roll but oh well. At least have you back up! Yay! I'm seriously lacking in blogging but I live a boring life! =/