Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is the funniest conversation happened between Alexandra and I tonight during dinner. We went to a restaurant that we could see the tv as we ate. ESPN'S Sports Center was on and they were going through the top 10 nfl players of all time (i think...there was no sound) Anyways #7 is Marcus Allen woot! woot! (My all time favorite football player ever!!!!) I'm telling alexandra all about him. Then #6...is Jerry Rice ....Im telling alexandra all about him and Joe Montana...her next question is..."is that Rice related to the that Rice player on Utah"s football team?" "RJ Rice?" I clarified "The one you are always saying good catch to." say Alexandra. (RJ Rice caught an almost fumbled football in a kickoff return during the Sugar Bowl this year against Alabama.) "no honey RJ Rice is white and Jerry Rice is black. but Im sure he will take the compliment!" I said.

No comments: